General rental conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to reservations and agreements relating to the Luxerij Estate, standing and located at Ronde 4, 7963 RC Ruinen.
- In these General Terms and Conditions of Rent, the term 'tenant' is taken to mean: the person who concludes an agreement with us in relation to the rental of the holiday home.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply regardless of your (prior) reference to any own conditions or to other general terms and conditions. We reject all Terms and Conditions to which you refer or which are used by you.
- Agreements deviating from these General Terms and Conditions are only valid if agreed in writing.
- We only take reservations from persons who are 18 years or older. Reservations by persons younger than that age are therefore not valid and the farm is not rented to youthful groups.
- After you have booked, you will receive confirmation from us within 7 days, the general rental conditions and an invoice. We request that you check these documents for accuracy and immediately notify us of any inaccuracies. If you have not received a confirmation of receipt from us within 14 days of making the reservation, we request you to contact us directly, failing which you cannot invoke the reservation.
- An agreement is concluded between you and us at the time that we have confirmed the reservation to you. The agreement concerns the rental of the holiday home for recreational use, which by its nature is short-lived.
- After receipt of the offer, the reservation must be confirmed within 2 days.
- Upon check-in you must be able to identify yourself, if the ages and ID do not match the indicated ages or numbers, the owner has the right to refuse the group.
- The property is not available for groups of young people.
- Minimum booking 3 nights, this can be deviated from during public holidays
- Depending on the weather conditions, the swimming pool is accessible from April till October.
- The Jacuzzi and swimming pool must always be closed after use.
- Hetthe winter deck of the jacuzzi must always be opened and closed with 2 people.
- In practice no erotic massages are performed.
- Before the first treatment starts, a number of questions are asked regarding your sporting and medical history (duration 10 minutes).
- If there is any doubt about an existing condition or injury, the performing masseur may discontinue treatment and refer you to a doctor. Follow-up treatments are possible as soon as your treating doctor agrees.
- If you are already being treated by a doctor, therapist, specialist or something similar, or are you taking medication, I can ask you whether you consult with this doctor or whether a massage can be applied during the treatment period.
- All your personal and medical information will never be provided to third parties without your permission.
- The practice is not liable for damage or loss of personal property.
- Ethics and hygiene are highly regarded in practice. Massagerij practice expects clients to take care of this as well.
- From the point of view of hygiene, you are expected to have showered just before the massage treatment. That is not only pleasant for the masseur to work, but also for yourself to undergo the treatment.
- Cell phones must be switched off during treatment.
- If you withhold information about any illnesses, injuries and the like, you cannot hold me responsible for the results or consequences during or after the massage.
- We request that you transfer 50% of the rent and deposit within 7 days of the invoice date. The other 50% must be paid to us 1 month before the arrival date. If your reservation is within 1 month before the arrival date, you must transfer 100% of the invoice amount to us immediately upon receipt of the invoice.
- You must transfer the deposit and / or payment to
IBAN: NL24 RABO 0139 9356 06 t.n.v. R. Lensen in Ruinen mentioning the invoice number.
- With the payment of a term of or the entire rent you confirm to have read the general rental conditions and agree to this. The rental ends automatically after the expiry of the agreed period.
- In the event of overdue payment of the amounts invoiced to you, you will be in default immediately after the payment deadline. In that case we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and cancel the agreement.
- The deposit is € 750 per stay. The deposit serves to guarantee damage and / or costs - in the broadest sense of the word - that we may suffer in case of non-compliance with the obligations of the tenant as good tenant and the person (s) accompanying the tenant.
- The deposit or any remainder thereof will be refunded to the tenant within 14 days after departure after settlement of claims (damage to inventory / holiday home and / or other costs). Any (further) claims for compensation will not be canceled by this refund.
- A time is agreed for the transfer of the key with the tenant. The tenant is never entitled to keep the key under him or to duplicate it for whatever reason. If the tenant does so anyway, the tenant will owe a fine of € 500, without prejudice to the actual costs. The Luxerij key is provided by us on loan to the tenant. The key remains our property. In case of loss, theft or any other way of losing the key, the renter owes an amount of € 100.
- All costs that arise because you do not deliver the house on time will be recovered from you. Goods that are found after your departure, we keep a reasonable period for you, but we take no responsibility for this. We can send the goods on your costs.
- If the tenant and / or other users have excluded themselves from the Luxerij holiday home, € 25.00 will be charged for this. This is deducted from the refund of the deposit. As a check we ask the tenant to identify himself first before the copy key is handed over.
Cancellation by the tenant must always be done in writing (by mail or by email). The following rules apply:
Stay in the holiday home
- On the day of arrival, you can in principle use the holiday home from 16:00 p.m. On the day of departure, you must leave the holiday home before 10:00 am.
- The holiday home is non-smoking. Smoking is allowed outside on the terrace.
- Outside, no open fire may be used (only in consultation with the owner).
- The use of all facilities in and around the holiday house is at your own risk at all times.
- The rent includes bed linen and (bath) towels.
- don't let the table fireplace in the lounge corner to burn unnecessarily
- Always retract the sun umbrellas after use and with strong winds.
- Always close roofwindows upstairs before rain or thunderstorms (damage is the responsibility of the renter)
- It is not allowed to move the bbq, fire pit and heater.
- Barbecuing with the available bbq is allowed. The oven can also be used. These must be left clean before leaving the house. If not cleaned after use, we can deduct €100, - with the deposit.
- The use of gas, water and electricity is included, but we kindly ask you to use it sparingly.
- Under- or sub-letting is expressly prohibited.
- The stay of more persons in a holiday home than agreed on the reservation, or the maximum of 20 persons applicable to the property is expressly not permitted without our permission, unless otherwise agreed in writing. This may lead to the premature termination of the lease on our part, without refund of rent.
- Day visits of any guests should always be in consultation with the owner.
- Moving cabinets and beds, as well as sound or television equipment or taking out some of the inside inventory - except for natural crockery, glasses and cutlery for your meal outside - is explicitly not permitted.
- Pets are allowed only in consultation with the owner
- Only use extinguishing equipment in the event of fire. Fire extinguishers are present in the dining room, upstairs at the laundry dump, pantry, access lounge corner, sauna, terrace and front door entrance hall. The entire building is equipped with smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Because of general rest of the surroundings it must be quiet between 22.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m. in the morning.
- Use of the jacuzzi and swimmingpool is not allowed after 22:00.
- Heos volume outside max. 50%, after 22:00 max 25%
- Climbing in trees and on buildings is prohibited.
- Food waste in the waste bins. Do not flush through the toilet or the sink.
- With wet swimwear it is not allowed to enter the house. The changing room 't Klompenhokke' should be used as changing room. The outdoor toilet must then also be used.
- The owner lives at the complex completely separate from the rented property. He is always available for questions.
- Wellness packages (bathrobe, bath towel and bath slippers) can be rented for € 15, - per person.
- Extra towels use € 2 per towel
- Possible day guests € 15, - per person when using wellness facilities
Liability / complaints / damage
- The tenant and other users are fully liable for all damage that has occurred to the house, the inventory and all items belonging to the rented object, unless the tenant and other users can make a claim that the damage is cannot be attributed to them. We therefore advise you to inspect the holiday home and the inventory on defects and shortcomings on arrival. If you notice damage or defects, please report this immediately to us.
- We accept no liability for theft, loss or damage of or to property or persons, of whatever nature, during or as a result of the stay in the holiday home. We accept no liability for inconvenience of construction activities on the access and main roads or surrounding houses and the like in the vicinity of the rented holiday home. We accept no liability in the event of the failure or inoperability of technical equipment incl. The wellness and swimming pool, utilities, the non-functioning or partly non-functioning of the internet.
- The costs of normal maintenance and repair of defects are for our account. If defects occur, the tenant must inform us immediately and follow our instructions as much as possible. Possible costs incurred by the tenant in this connection will be refunded by us to the tenant on submission of specified invoices.
- The Luxerij has a (wireless) internet connection that the tenant can use. It is strictly forbidden to download or upload from the internet illegally or to stream! There are high fines here and it is strictly controlled. The tenant is responsible and liable for his / her own internet use and if fines are imposed, these will be passed on to the tenant. The personal details of the lessee / offender will be made known at the request of the authorities / copyright holder (s). All costs incurred by the landlord related to such an infringement will be recovered from the tenant.
- If you still want to submit a complaint, it must be submitted to us in writing and motivated within 14 days of leaving the holiday home.
Departure and final cleaning
Final cleaning costs are € 250.00 per stay. The tenant must take care of waste separation as indicated on the waste containers. Glass containers are present at Supermarket Coop in Ruinen. The tenant is liable, without judicial intervention, for all fines, costs, damage that the landlord suffers from non-compliance with the instructions regarding waste separation.
The holiday home must be left as follows:
- Leave the house swept clean
- Everything washed clean, dried and put back in the cupboards
- Keep the dishwasher and refrigerator clean and empty
- Do not leave food in the cabinets
- The sheets, fitted sheets and pillowcases must be collected and deposited in the washing tube on the first floor.
In the guesthouse you can leave them on the floor. You can leave the moltons on the bed.
- In case of rainy weather, you should always place cushions of the garden furniture under the sun roof of the swimming pool.
- The trash cans emptied
- Report any breakage and / or damage to the landlord.
- The cleaning articles are located in the entrance hall next to the front door
At arrival you need to sign for the Terms and Conditions
On all these conditions and on provisions from the rental agreement / house rules as well as any disputes arising from this, only Dutch law applies.